Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Briefly describe the daily inspection and regular maintenance requirements of diesel generator sets
June 01, 2022
Diesel generator set is a power generation equipment that has been widely favored by users in recent years. Its good economy, power, durability and stability are well received by users in power shortage industries. In order to maintain the good performance of diesel generator sets and improve the operation of the set To ensure reliability and prolong the service life of diesel generator sets, users should pay special attention to the daily inspection and regular maintenance of the generator set.
Diesel generator sets
Diesel generator set is a power generation equipment that has been widely favored by users in recent years. Its good economy, power, durability and stability are well received by users in power shortage industries. In order to maintain the good performance of diesel generator sets and improve the operation of the set To ensure reliability and prolong the service life of diesel generator sets, users should pay special attention to the daily inspection and regular maintenance of the generator set. Let’s take a look at the daily inspection and regular maintenance requirements of diesel generator sets with Dingbo Power.
1. Daily inspection of diesel generator sets and batteries.
2. Clean the generator room at least once a week and check the fuel inventory, oil level, cooling water level, belt and battery voltage of the generator, and make the oil level as close as possible to the high "H" mark on the oil dipstick. If necessary, add oil , should add the same quality and brand oil as the generator, focus on checking the parameters of the starting battery of the generator, and make a good data record.
3. Trial operation of diesel generator set once a month
1) The duration of each operation of the unit is 8-12 minutes (if the unit has been running normally for more than 12 minutes in the current month, trial operation is not required). Observe oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature, voltage, frequency, etc., and record relevant data. Check the engine for abnormal noise, and remove it in time if there is any fault. After running, set the idle running state of the unit, so that the lubricating oil and cooling water can take away the heat of the combustion chamber, bearing and shaft. The idle running time is generally controlled at about 3-5 minutes.
2) The user should pay close attention to the engine instrument panel during trial operation of the unit. After starting, the generator speed should be stable at the rated speed, and the voltage and frequency should meet the power frequency standard. In order to prevent damage to the starter, the time to start the engine continuously should not exceed 30 seconds. If the generator cannot start within 30 seconds, you need to wait 1. Restart after two minutes. The oil temperature gauge should be in the normal reading range. The temperature of the cooling water is normal between 74°C and 91°C. When the oil pressure is at the rated speed, it is generally between 0.4MPa and 0.7MPa. Different models have different pressures.
Fourth, the maintenance content of diesel generator sets for half a year
1) If the running time of the diesel generator set has not reached 250 hours, it is necessary to check the water quality of the cooling water, add rust remover to the water tank as appropriate, and check the oil quality and oil filter, coolant filter, diesel filter, and air filter. If the filter has loose end seals, concave sealing surfaces, and other forms of damage, the filter needs to be replaced.
2) The total running time of the generator reaches 250 hours, the water tank needs to be cleaned, and the oil, oil filter, coolant filter, diesel filter and air filter need to be replaced.
Five, annual diesel generator set maintenance content
1) The diesel generator set has been running for one year, but the actual running time has not reached 1500 hours. It is necessary to check the belt tensioner, the tensioner at the rear of the water pump, and check the oil quality. Determine whether to adjust the valve and fuel injector according to the actual situation.
2) The accumulative running time of diesel generator set reaches 1500 hours. Check the belt tensioner and the rear tensioner of the water pump, and replace the worn belt. Change the oil, and adjust the valves, injectors, oil, etc.
3) Open the end cover of the generator, check the insulation resistance of the armature winding and the excitation winding to ground, and remove the dust. The value of insulation resistance should not be less than 0.5MΩ.
Diesel generator set control panel and its use
Pay attention to these problems during the running-in period of the overhauled diesel generator set!