Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Daily operation and maintenance points of emergency diesel generator sets
May 27, 2022
The emergency diesel generator set is a kind of backup power supply. It can ensure normal production and life by outputting power safely and stably. The diesel generator set as a backup power supply is not used frequently, so the operation and maintenance management is a weak link. In order to ensure that the emergency diesel generator set can start smoothly when it needs to be used and supply power to the load in time, the daily operation and maintenance work is essential, and the user must not be careless.
Diesel generator sets
The emergency diesel generator set is a kind of backup power supply. It can ensure normal production and life by outputting power safely and stably. The diesel generator set as a backup power supply is not used frequently, so the operation and maintenance management is a weak link. In order to ensure that the emergency diesel generator set can start smoothly when it needs to be used and supply power to the load in time, the daily operation and maintenance work is essential, and the user should not be sloppy. This article will introduce the daily operation of the emergency diesel generator set for you. Operation and maintenance points.
1. In order to ensure the normal operation of the diesel engine and prolong the service life of the engine, the filter element should be replaced once a year, and the filter element should be replaced when the oil is replaced. The air filter element can be replaced once every 2 to 3 years. During each maintenance, the air filter element should be removed and the internal dust and impurities should be cleaned up.
2. Users should pay attention to observe the cooling water circulation system of the unit during the daily operation and maintenance of the diesel generator set. If the thermostat fails, it should be replaced in time, otherwise the diesel engine will be worn out or overheated due to sudden stop when the diesel engine is in a high temperature state for a long time. If the thermostat is removed and not installed, the cooling water will circulate directly. At this time, the warm-up time will be longer, or the machine will run at a low temperature for a long time, which will not only reduce the efficiency and increase the fuel consumption, but also make the oil thicker and the viscosity increase, which increases the engine oil. The movement resistance of the parts will cause serious wear and tear of the engine and shorten the service life.
3. The daily operation and maintenance of diesel generator sets should be inspected and maintained in strict accordance with the regulations, not only no-load operation, but must be operated with load for more than 30 minutes, and observe whether the controller display parameters, engine speed, output voltage and current are normal; listen to the engine The sound and vibration of the body during operation; check the cooling water circulation and water temperature; check the battery to see if the battery voltage meets the standard and whether the electrolyte is sufficient. Carefully and accurately record the operation status and operation and maintenance matters of diesel generator sets.
Fourth, in the daily inspection, the precautions are as follows:
1. Diesel generator sets should be started with no load every month, check whether the parameters of the unit are normal, and form operation records and maintenance records, so as to find hidden dangers in time and provide a basis for fault handling.
2. Strengthen the management of the computer room, keep the room clean, prohibit random stacking, and do a good job in fire protection. During the operation of the unit, the temperature of itself and its surroundings will increase. The accumulation of debris in the equipment room will affect the operation efficiency of the unit and even cause a fire. Users should improve their awareness of fire prevention.
3. When the diesel generator set is in standby, the engine room should be locked, and non-staff personnel are prohibited from entering; when the staff enters and exits the engine room, a registration system shall be implemented.
If the user does not carry out complete operation and maintenance of the emergency diesel generator set, it may reduce the operating efficiency of the diesel generator, increase the failure rate, and affect the normal service life.
Common Assembly Problems of Important Fasteners in Diesel Engines
4 ways to help you easily troubleshoot Cummins diesel generator set