Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Determining factors of the life of diesel generator sets
April 19, 2022
Generally speaking, if the diesel generator set has manufacturing problems, it will be reflected within half a year or within 500 hours of operation, so the warranty period of the diesel generator set is generally one year or more than 1000 hours of operation, whichever of the two conditions is met. So what are the factors that determine the life of diesel generator sets?
1. The role of oil in diesel generator sets is to lubricate, and oil has a certain shelf life. Long-term storage will change the performance of oil. Therefore, the lubricating oil of diesel generator sets must be replaced regularly.
2. Air filter, oil filter and diesel filter are vulnerable parts of diesel generator set. Once the filter fails, it is often due to the failure to replace the aging filter in time. In the process of use, users need to strengthen the maintenance of these three filters.
3. We should also clean the water pump, water tank and water pipeline regularly. Failure to clean for a long time will lead to poor water circulation and reduced cooling effect, resulting in the failure of diesel generators. Especially when using diesel generator sets in winter, we must add antifreeze or install water heaters in low temperature conditions.
4. Do not run at overload, diesel generator set is easy to emit black smoke when overloaded. This is a phenomenon caused by insufficient fuel combustion of diesel generator set. Overload operation will shorten the life of diesel generator set parts.
5. JUNVOCH recommends pre-deepening the diesel before adding the diesel of the diesel generator set. Generally, after 96 hours of precipitation, the diesel can remove 0.005 mm of particles. When refueling, be sure to filter, and do not shake the diesel to prevent impurities from entering the diesel engine.
6. Users should check from time to time when using diesel generator sets, so that problems can be found at the first time and repaired in time.
Generally speaking, if there is a manufacturing problem with a diesel generator set, it will be reflected within half a year or within 500 hours of operation, so the warranty period of a diesel generator set is generally one year or more than 1000 hours of operation, whichever of the two conditions is met. If there is a problem with the use of the diesel generator set after the expiration date, then it is improperly used.
How to install the exhaust system of a diesel generator?
Preparation before installation of diesel generator set