Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Diesel generator specification model meaning and example description
May 17, 2022
Electric energy is one of the most important energy sources in modern society. Diesel generator sets are power equipment that uses diesel engines as power to drive synchronous alternators to generate electricity. Diesel generator sets are mainly composed of diesel engines, generators and control systems. They are currently widely used in Industrial and agricultural production, national defense, science and technology and daily life. In order to facilitate production management and use, the state has made uniform regulations on the compilation method of the names and models of diesel generator sets.
Model of diesel generator set
The symbols and numbers represent the model meanings as follows:
1---Output rated power (KW), expressed in numbers.
2---Output voltage type G represents AC power frequency; P represents AC intermediate frequency, s represents AC dual frequency; Z represents DC.
3---generator set type; F for land use; FC for marine use; Q for automobile use; I for trailer use.
4---Control characteristics, the absence is manual (ordinary) unit; z represents automatic unit; s represents low noise [S] unit; sz represents low noise automatic unit.
5---Design serial number, represented by numbers.
6---Variation code, expressed in numbers.
7---Environmental characteristics, absent common type; TH stands for damp heat type.
Examples of diesel generator set model meanings:
(1) 120GFSZ1 represents an automatic diesel generator set with an output rated power of 120KW, AC power frequency, land use, low noise, and the design serial number is 1.
(2) 200GFC1 represents a diesel generator set with an output rated power of 200KW, AC power frequency, marine use, and the design serial number is 1.
(3) 120GT6 represents the diesel generator set with output rated power of 120KW, AC power frequency, trailer type (ie trailer type), design serial number 1 and design serial number 6.
(4) 90GQ1 represents a diesel generator set with an output rated power of 90KW, AC power frequency, automotive type, and a design serial number of 1.
(5) 17ZQ1 represents a diesel generator set with an output rated power of 17KW, DC, automotive type, and design serial number 1.
How to correctly install the diesel generator set speed sensor
What is the fuel consumption per hour of the 800kw diesel generator set? How to calculate?