Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
How many meters should the diesel generator set be installed above the indoor ground?
May 17, 2022
Diesel generator set is a relatively expensive power generation equipment. Users must pay attention to various matters in the process of use, so as to prolong the service life of diesel generator set and maximize its efficiency. This article JUNVOCH will introduce diesel power generation to you. Notes on the installation of the unit.
1. The rated voltage of the diesel generator on the construction site must be consistent with the voltage level of the external power supply line.
2. The installation site should be well ventilated, the generator end should have enough air inlet, and the diesel engine end should have good air outlet. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times larger than the area of the water tank.
3. The control, power distribution, repair room, etc. of the diesel generator set level should ensure electrical safety distance and meet fire protection requirements; the smoke exhaust pipe should be extended outdoors, and it is strictly forbidden to store oil storage tanks indoors and near the smoke exhaust pipe.
4. The installation environment of the diesel generator set on the construction site should be close to the load center, with convenient access and exit lines, smooth surrounding roads, and avoid the leeward side of pollution sources and places prone to water accumulation.
5. The power supply of the generator set must be interlocked with the power supply of the external power line, and it is strictly forbidden to run in parallel with the external power line; when two or more generator sets are running in parallel, a synchronizing device must be installed, and the power supply should be supplied to the load after the sets are synchronized.
6. The casing of the unit must have a reliable protective grounding. For generators that need to have a neutral point directly grounded, the neutral grounding must be performed by professionals and equipped with lightning protection devices. It is strictly forbidden to use the grounding device of the mains for neutral point. ground directly.
7. The stationary diesel generator set should be installed on the basis of indoor compliance, and should be 0.25 ~ 0.30m above the indoor ground. The mobile diesel generator set should be in a horizontal state and placed firmly, its trailer should be grounded reliably, and the epiphyseal wheel should be stuck. Diesel generator sets used outdoors should be equipped with protective sheds.
How do diesel generators generate electricity?
What is the difference between an air-cooled diesel generator set and a water-cooled diesel generator set?