Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Preparation before installation of diesel generator set
April 19, 2022
Due to the large size and heavy weight of the unit, the handling route should be arranged before installation. The handling port should be reserved in the machine room. After the standby unit is moved in, the walls should be repaired and the doors and windows should be installed. When handling, pay attention to tie the hoisting rope in a proper position and lift it lightly.
1. Transportation of the unit
When handling, it should be noted that the hoisting rope should be tied in an appropriate position and lightly hoisted. When the unit is transported to the destination, it should be placed in the warehouse as much as possible. If there is no warehouse to be stored in the open air, the fuel tank should be raised to prevent rainwater from soaking, and the box should be covered with a rainproof tent to prevent the sun and rain. damage equipment. Due to the large size and heavy weight of the unit, the handling route should be arranged before installation. The handling port should be reserved in the machine room. After the standby unit is moved in, the walls should be repaired and the doors and windows should be installed.
1. Before opening the box, you should first remove the dust and check whether the box is damaged. Verify the box number and quantity, and do not damage the unit when unpacking. The unpacking sequence is to fold the top panel first, and then remove the side panels. After unpacking, the following should be done:
2. Count all the units and accessories according to the unit list and packing list;
3. Check whether the main dimensions of the unit and accessories are consistent with the drawings;
4. Check whether the unit and its accessories are damaged or corroded;
5. If the unit cannot be installed in time after inspection, the finished surface of the dismantled parts should be re-applied with anti-rust oil for proper protection. For the transmission part and lubricating part of the unit, do not rotate until the anti-rust oil has been removed. If the anti-rust oil has been removed after the inspection, the anti-rust oil should be re-applied after the inspection.
6. After unpacking, the unit should be kept carefully, and it must be placed horizontally. The flange and various interfaces must be covered and wrapped to prevent rain and dust from immersing.
3. Line positioning
According to the dimension of the relationship between the unit and the center of the wall or column, and between the unit and the unit, the vertical and horizontal reference lines of the unit installation site are delineated according to the unit floor plan. The allowable deviation between the center of the unit and the center of the wall or column is 20mm, and the allowable deviation between the unit and the unit is 10mm.
4. Check the equipment is ready for installation;
Check the equipment, understand the design content and construction drawings, prepare materials according to the materials required by the design drawings, and deliver the materials to the construction site in sequence according to the construction.
If there is no design drawing, you should refer to the manual, and according to the purpose and installation requirements of the equipment, and at the same time consider the water source, power supply, maintenance and usage, determine the size and location of the civil construction plane, and draw the unit layout plan.
5. Prepare lifting equipment and installation tools;
Determining factors of the life of diesel generator sets
Diesel generator set hoisting method