Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
What are the important functions of oil in diesel generator sets?
May 20, 2022
The maintenance of diesel generator sets is very important, and an important part of the maintenance of the generator set is to change the oil. Topbo users often emphasize the importance of oil to customers. Many users do not understand and pay little attention to the situation of oil. In fact, oil has the functions of lubrication and wear reduction, sealing and leakage prevention, rust and corrosion prevention, cleaning, cooling and cooling for diesel generator sets. , the role of shock absorption.
diesel generator oil
The maintenance of diesel generator sets is very important, and an important part of the maintenance of the generator set is to change the oil. Tingbo users often emphasize the importance of oil to customers. Many users do not understand and pay little attention to the situation of oil. In this article, Tingbo Electric will take you to understand what is the important role of oil in diesel generator sets?
1. Lubrication and wear reduction: There is rapid relative sliding between the piston and the cylinder, between the main shaft and the bearing bush. To prevent the parts from wearing too quickly, an oil film needs to be established between the two sliding surfaces. The oil film of sufficient thickness separates the surfaces of the parts that are relatively sliding, so as to achieve the purpose of reducing wear.
2. Sealed and leak-proof: Diesel oil can form a sealing ring between the piston ring and the piston to reduce gas leakage and prevent the entry of external pollutants.
3. Anti-rust and anti-corrosion: The lubricating oil can be absorbed on the surface of the parts to prevent water, air, acidic substances and harmful = gases from contacting the parts.
4. Cleaning and cleaning: Good diesel oil can circulate the carbides, sludge, and worn metal particles on engine parts back to the oil tank, and through the flow of lubricating oil, the dirt generated on the working surface of the parts can be washed away.
5. Cooling and cooling: Diesel oil can bring heat back to the oil tank and then dissipate it into the air to help the water tank cool the diesel generator set.
6. Shock absorption and buffering: When the pressure of the cylinder port of the engine rises sharply, the load on the piston, piston chips, connecting rod and crankshaft bearing is suddenly aggravated. This load is transmitted and lubricated by the bearing, so that the impact load can be buffered. effect.
Oil is the invisible protective layer of diesel generator sets, and its quality will directly affect the operation of the equipment, so users must remember to choose high-quality oil.
How to deal with the water in the diesel generator set oil?
How much is a 100kw diesel generator set?