Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
What aspects are included in the commissioning and acceptance of diesel generator set installation work?
May 17, 2022
After the diesel generator set is installed, it cannot be started up and used immediately. It needs to go through a full range of commissioning and acceptance before it can be used normally. The commissioning and acceptance of the diesel generator set installation work includes the unsealing of the unit, the inspection of the unit, and the inspection of the water cooling system. and inspection of the lubrication system.
After the diesel generator set is installed, it cannot be started up and used immediately. It needs to undergo a full range of debugging and acceptance before it can be used normally. The following JUNVOCH will introduce you to the aspects of the debugging and acceptance of the diesel generator set installation work.
1. Unpacking the unit
Cleaning and erasing the external anti-rust oil of the unit - When the unit leaves the factory, in order to prevent the external metal from rusting, some parts are oil-sealed. Therefore, after the new unit has been installed and passed the inspection, it must be unsealed before it can be started after meeting the installation requirements.
2. Inspection of the unit
1) Check whether the surface of the unit is completely cleaned and whether the anchor nuts are loose. If any problems are found, tighten them in time;
2) Check the compression force of the cylinder, turn the crankshaft to check whether there is any abnormal noise in the operation of each cylinder, and whether the crankshaft rotates freely. At the same time, pump the oil into each friction surface, and manually pry the crankshaft, which feels very laborious and has a reverse thrust (elastic force). , indicating that the compression is normal;
3) Check the condition of the fuel supply system;
4) Check whether the ventilation holes on the fuel tank are unobstructed. If there is any dirt, it should be cleaned. Check whether the added diesel meets the required grade, and whether the oil quantity is sufficient, and then turn on the oil circuit switch;
5) Loosen the bleed screw of the diesel filter or the fuel injection pump, pump the oil with the hand pump, and remove the air in the oil circuit;
6) Check each oil pipe joint for water leakage, if there is any problem, it should be dealt with in time.
3. Inspection of water cooling system;
1) Check the water tank, if the water is insufficient, add enough clean soft water or antifreeze;
2) Check the water pipe joints for water leakage, if there is any problem, it should be dealt with in time;
3) Check whether the tightness of the drive belt is appropriate. The method is to manually press the middle of the transmission belt, the transmission belt;
4. Inspection of the lubrication system;
1) Check all oil pipe joints for oil leakage, if there is any problem, it should be dealt with in time;
2) Check the amount of oil in the oil pan, take out the oil dipstick for the full loss system, and observe whether the height of the oil meets the specified requirements. If it does not meet the requirements, it should be adjusted.
5. Inspection of the circuit system
1) Check the density of the battery electrolyte, the normal value is 1.24-1.28, when the density is less than 1.189, it indicates that the battery is insufficient, and the battery should be charged;
2) Check whether the circuit is connected correctly;
3) Check whether there is dirt and oxidation on the battery terminals, and clean them if there is any;
4) Check whether the starting motor, electromagnetic operating mechanism and other electrical appliances are in good contact.
6. Check the alternator;
1) Special attention should be paid to the mechanical coupling of the single-bearing generator, and the air between the rotors should be uniform;
2) According to the schematic diagram and wiring diagram, select the appropriate power cable, and use copper joints for wiring. After the copper joints are fastened to the busbar and the busbar, the gap between the joints is greater than 0.05mm. The distance between the wires should be greater than 10mm, and the necessary grounding wire needs to be installed;
3) The terminals of the generator outlet box are marked with: U, V, W and N, which do not indicate the actual phase sequence, which depends on the direction of the generator. UVW is quoted on the certificate to indicate the phase sequence when rotating clockwise, and VUW indicates the actual phase sequence when rotating counterclockwise;
4) Check whether the wiring of the control panel is disconnected, and check one by one if necessary.
Correct use of diesel generator battery
How long is the service life of diesel generator sets? How to extend the life of the unit?