Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
What should generator manufacturers pay attention to in supply?
May 07, 2022
When the generator manufacturer wins the bid in the equipment bidding project, it will start to actively stock up to ensure that the supply is on time within the time agreed in the contract. Diesel generator sets are large-scale equipment. During the supply process, the quality requirements of the equipment, equipment transportation, equipment packaging and equipment storage have corresponding matters that need to be paid attention to. Generator manufacturers should strictly follow the requirements.
Diesel generator sets are large-scale equipment. When generator manufacturers win the bid in the equipment bidding project, they must start to actively stock up to ensure that the supply is on time within the contract time. Before leaving the factory, diesel generator sets need to go through a series of routine inspections, and only after passing the factory can they be delivered to customers.
Notes on the supply of diesel generator sets:
1) Diesel generator sets should be based on the requirements of design and construction drawings and technical documents, and materials, equipment and construction should be implemented in accordance with the requirements of all relevant national, industrial and local standards and technical specifications.
2) If there are any contradictions in technical documents such as bidding materials, construction drawings, and design changes, the latest design changes, the owner's contact letter, and the minutes of the meeting shall prevail.
3) Provide customers with quality certification documents such as the factory certificate, instruction manual, and test data of the diesel generator set before use, and be certified by the designated quality inspection department to ensure that the quality of the diesel generator set meets the technical requirements. Diesel generator sets of the type shall not be used for construction.
4) Provide a detailed description of the brand, model, specification, technical parameter, manufacturer and manufacturing standard of the diesel generator set supplied.
Notes on transportation, packaging and storage of diesel generator sets:
1) The generator manufacturer supplies the products according to the list listed in the same list, and delivers them to the project site free of charge. The customer's on-site staff will sign for confirmation, and at the same time, the receipt form will be handed over to all parties for preservation as the basis for supply and completion settlement. If the supply list does not conform to the bidding list, the on-site personnel will refuse to accept it, and the generator manufacturer will be responsible for the delay in the construction period caused thereby.
2) The generator manufacturer provides the packaging required for the diesel generator set to be transported to the final destination specified in the contract to prevent the diesel generator set from being damaged or deteriorated during transit. Such packaging should take necessary protection measures against moisture, sun, rust, corrosion, vibration and other damages, so as to protect the diesel generator set to withstand multiple handling, loading and unloading and transportation.
3) The generator manufacturer is responsible for transporting the diesel generator set to the project site and unloading it to the location designated by the customer. The generator manufacturer is solely responsible for the loss or damage of the goods during manufacture, purchase, transportation, storage and delivery.
4) The customer is responsible for the custody of the diesel generator set after it is delivered to the project site and handed over;
Commissioning and acceptance requirements for diesel generator sets
Diesel generator room noise reduction and noise reduction treatment project