Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Do you know how to install the electrical system of a diesel generator
April 19, 2022
For the sake of convenience and safety, it is recommended that when connecting the cables from the unit to the ATS, vehicle cabinet, and power distribution room, the cables should be laid in the cable trough, and should be treated to prevent penetration and leakage. The electrical connection must be in reliable contact to prevent Looseness, twisting and insulation damage caused by vibration.
1. Laying method of generator set cables
There are several ways of laying cables, such as direct burial, using cable trenches and laying along walls.
Second, the choice of the laying path of the generator set cable
When the user chooses the laying path of the cable, the following principles should be considered:
(1) The power path is the shortest and the turns are the least;
(2) Minimize the damage to the cable due to mechanical, chemical and ground current factors;
(3) The heat dissipation conditions are better;
(4) Try to avoid crossing with other pipes;
(5) The places to be excavated in the plan should be avoided.
3. General requirements for cable laying of generator sets
When laying cables, users must comply with the planning and design requirements of relevant technical regulations.
(1) Under the conditions that the laying conditions permit, the cable length can be considered as a margin of 1.5%~2% as a backup during maintenance, and the directly buried cables should be buried in waves.
(2) For cables entering or exiting buildings or structures, cables passing through floors and main walls, leading from cable trenches to poles, or cables laid along walls at a height of 2m above the ground and buried at a depth of 0.25m underground. a paragraph. The cable should be protected by a steel pipe, and the inner diameter of the steel pipe should not be less than twice the outer diameter of the cable.
(3) When cables are buried together with different pipes, it is not allowed to lay cables in the trenches where gas pipes, natural gas pipes and liquid fuel pipes are laid; Cross, in the open trench or tunnel of the thermal pipeline, generally do not lay cables; in special cases, if the cables are not overheated, a few cables can be allowed to be laid under the thermal pipeline.
(4) The buried depth of the direct buried cable shall not be less than 0.7m, and the distance from the trench to the building foundation shall not be less than 0.6m.
(5) The structure of the cable trench should take into account the problems of fire prevention and waterproofing.
(6) The metal sheath of the cable, the metal cable head, the protective steel pipe and the metal bracket, etc., should be reliably grounded.
How to install the fuel line of diesel generator set?
How to install the exhaust system of a diesel generator?