Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Preparation work and installation method before installation of diesel generator set
May 17, 2022
The preparatory work before installation of the diesel generator set includes the handling, unpacking, marking and positioning of the unit, inspection of the unit, etc. When the unit is transported to the destination, it should be placed in the warehouse as much as possible. If there is no warehouse to be stored in the open air, the The fuel tank is elevated to prevent rain from soaking, and the tank should be covered with a rain-proof tent to prevent the equipment from being damaged by the sun and rain.
The preparatory work before the installation of the diesel generator set includes the handling, unpacking, marking and positioning of the generator set, and inspection of the generator set. Today, JUNVOCH will explain the preparation work and installation method before the installation of the diesel generator set in detail.
1. Preparations before the unit is installed
1. Handling of the unit
When the unit is transported to the destination, it should be placed in the warehouse as much as possible. If there is no warehouse to be stored in the open air, the fuel tank should be raised to prevent rainwater from soaking, and the box should be covered with a rainproof tent to prevent the sun and rain. damage equipment.
When handling, pay attention to tie the hoisting rope in a proper position and lift it lightly. Due to the large size and heavy weight of the unit, the handling route should be arranged before installation, and the handling port should be reserved in the machine room.
The correct unpacking sequence is to fold the top panel first, and then remove the side panels. After unpacking, the following should be done:
1) Count all the units and accessories according to the unit list and packing list;
2) Check whether the main dimensions of the unit and accessories are consistent with the drawings;
3) Check the unit and accessories for damage and rust;
4) If the unit cannot be installed in time after inspection, rust-proof oil should be reapplied to the finished surface of the disassembled parts for proper protection. For the transmission part and lubricating part of the unit, do not rotate until the anti-rust oil has been removed. If the anti-rust oil has been removed after the inspection, the anti-rust oil should be re-applied after the inspection.
5) After unpacking, the unit should be kept carefully, and it must be placed horizontally. The flange and various interfaces must be covered and wrapped to prevent rain and dust from immersing.
Note: Before opening the box, you should first remove the dust and check whether the box is damaged. Verify the box number and quantity, and do not damage the unit when unpacking.
3. Line positioning
According to the dimension of the relationship between the unit and the center of the wall or column, and between the unit and the unit marked on the unit floor plan, the vertical and horizontal reference lines of the unit installation site are delineated. The allowable deviation between the center of the unit and the center of the wall or column is 20mm, and the allowable deviation between the unit and the unit is 10mm.
4. Check that the equipment is ready for installation
Check the equipment, understand the design content and construction drawings, prepare materials according to the materials required by the design drawings, and deliver the materials to the construction site in sequence according to the construction.
If there is no design drawing, refer to the manual, and according to the purpose and installation requirements of the equipment, and at the same time consider the water source, power supply, maintenance and usage, determine the size and location of the civil construction plane, and draw the unit layout plan.
5. Prepare lifting equipment and installation tools
2. Installation of the unit
1. Measure the vertical and horizontal centerlines of the foundation and the unit
Before the unit is in place, the vertical and horizontal centerlines of the foundation and the unit and the shock absorber positioning line should be drawn according to the "layout" of the drawing.
2. Hoisting unit
When hoisting, use a steel wire rope with sufficient strength at the hoisting position of the unit. It cannot be set on the shaft. It is also necessary to prevent the oil pipe and dial from being damaged. Lift the unit as required, align the foundation centerline and the shock absorber, and level the unit. .
3. Unit leveling
Use the horn to level the unit. The installation accuracy is 0.1mm per meter of vertical and horizontal horizontal deviation. There should be no space between the horn and the base, so that the force is evenly distributed.
4. Installation of exhaust pipe
The exposed part of the exhaust pipe should not come into contact with wood or other flammable substances. The extension of the smoke pipe must allow thermal expansion to occur, and the smoke pipe can prevent the entry of rainwater, etc.
1) Horizontal overhead: the advantage is that there are fewer turns and less resistance; the disadvantage is that the indoor heat dissipation is poor and the temperature of the computer room is high.
2) Laying in the trench: the advantage is that the indoor heat dissipation is good; the disadvantage is that there are many turns and large resistance.
5. The temperature of the exhaust pipe of the unit is high. In order to prevent scalding the operator and reduce the temperature increase of the machine room caused by radiant heat, thermal insulation treatment should be carried out. noise effect.
What are the safety operating procedures for diesel generator sets?
Which is better, imported generator set or domestic generator set?