Products > Diesel engine and parts
ISF2.8 Diesel Engine Parts Exhaust Manifold Gasket 5261421 for Turbocharger
Exhaust Manifold Gasket
ISF2.8 ISF3.8 Diesel Engine
Truck, Tractor, Forklift, Loader, Excavator, Bulldozer, Generator, Marine, etc.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, Alipay, Bank transfer, Trade Assurance and so on.
By sea, by air, by express, 1-3 days out of factory, 1 week time for express, 15 days for air, 30 days for sea/train
1. As for stock, we can provide sample
2. 24 hours online service
3. Provide PT Fuel System Agent service
4. OEM/ODM service and One-stop purchasing service
How an Exhaust Manifold Works
- The exhaust manifold, or exhaust header, is responsible for removing exhaust gases from the engine cylinders and directing it toward the catalytic converter.
- The exhaust stream is collected from each cylinder and flows into the collector, where the pipes join into one main pipe. It then flows past an air to fuel ratio sensor before connecting to the catalytic converter and then tail pipe.
- The manifold has a double walled design after the collector to the catalytic converter to help with heat insulation. Often, a flexible exhaust pipe is located after the header to isolate engine vibration from the rest of the exhaust system.
- The shape, diameter and length of each tube on the manifold is designed such that the scavenging effect, sound and performance of the engine is optimized.
- The scavenging effect occurs when at the tail end of an exhaust pressure pulse where a low pressure zone is created. The low pressure zone helps to suck out remaining exhaust gases in the cylinder, and also bring in fresh air from the intake side at the moment in the combustion cycle when the intake and exhaust valves are open.