Products > Diesel engine and parts
1. The DSE8610 is an intelligent mono display auto start load share control module packed with industry leading features to enhance multi-set control. The module can be synchronised with up to 32 generators within the same system.
2. DSE8610 Power control (kWh, kVAr, kv Ah, kV Ar h), reverse power protection, kW overload protection. Provides clear and accurate power measurement information.
3. MSC redundant. It allows the connection of two MSC links between several control modules DSE86xx MKII.
4. Extended PLC function types. Provides ultimate flexibility for complex grid type generator installations.
5. Two RS485 ports. It helps communication with electronic engines and building management systems.
6. Designed to handle the most complex grid type generator applications the DSE8610 MKII control module is packed with multiple features and benefits that are unrivalled across the generator control industry.
Dimensions: 245mm x 184mm x 51mm
Panel maximum thickness: 8.0 mm
Cutout size: 220 mm x 160 mm
DSE8610 is a set of industry-leading functions to improve multi-set control intelligent monochrome display automatic start load distribution control module. The module can be synchronized with up to 16-32 generators within the same system. The module intelligently distributes the load function, relying on the synchronization indicator and load distributor inside the module to automatically realize parallel connection. The module has flexible output and can be directly connected to common speed regulators and voltage regulators.
DSE8610 Key Features & Benefits:
Offers optimum flexibility for system expansion.
Configurable inputs/outputs (11/8).
Provides multiple installation options.
Dead bus sensing.
Provides rapid power delivery on multi-set systems.
Remote communications (RS232, RS485, Ethernet).
Provides secure and simple off site monitoring. All ports are continuously active.
Direct governor & AVR control.
Eliminates the requirement for external control equipment.
kW & kV Ar load sharing.
Provides controlled power delivery.
Configurable event log (250).
Provides access to historical alarms and operational status.
Integral PLC editor.
Ensures additional applications are easily integrated into the system.
Load switching, load shedding & dummy load outputs.
Allows load options and dummy load requirements to be independently controlled.
Power monitoring (kW h, kVAr, kv Ah, kV Ar h), reverse power protection, kW overload protection.
Provides clear accurate power measurement information.
Data logging (HDD/USB).
Provides current and historical status information.
DSE Configuration Suite PC Software.
Provides complete user-friendly configuration and easy-to-use high-level system control & monitoring.
Tier 4 CAN engine support.
Ensures the control module can be used with the latest in modern electronic engine technology.