Products > Diesel engine and parts
Various Material Features
Chilled Cast Iron
Better wear resistance
Chilled cast iron camshaft is better for medium and Low Power engine with high speed
Good tension strength
High hardness on surface, long life
High mechanical strength
Not easy to break and stable quality
High frequency quenching on 45# steel and CF53 steel materials
Carburizing and quenching on 20CrMnTiH steel materials. the advantage is that the whole camshaft with hardness and 58-62HRC on surface
Steel materials fit for high power engine and Non-high-speed engines of other powers
How do I know if my camshaft is bad?
To help you prevent all of this, here are common camshaft wear symptoms to look out for:
1. Active check engine light.
2. Loud ticking or tapping sounds.
3. Metal debris in the engine oil.
4. Cylinder misfire.
5. Increased emissions as a result of misfiring.
6. Visible signs of damage.
1. Connecting rod, connecting rod bush, connecting rod bearing shells (upper and lower) etc.
2. Crankshaft, crankshaft oil seal (front and after), crankshaft bearing shell (upper and lower), piston cooling nozzle, crankshaft gear etc.
3. Camshaft, camshaft thrust pad, tappet, push rod, camshaft gear etc.
4. Cylinder head, rocker arm, valve sets (intake and exhaust), valve springs, valve seat, collar, valve stem oil seal etc.
5. Turbocharger, Filters (fuel oil, lubricating oil, fuel water and air filter) inter-cooler etc.
6. Pumps(fuel oil transfer pump, lubricating oil pump, water pump), lubricating oil cooler core etc.
7. Fuel oil system parts (fuel oil injector, injector nozzle, injector connector, common rail, high pressure pump) etc.