Products > Diesel engine and parts > DCEC Series
Diesel Engine Parts Accessory Drive Shaft 3935646 Parameter:
1. The drive shaft is a high-speed, less-supported rotating body, so its dynamic balance is crucial. Generally, the drive shaft must be tested for dynamic balance before leaving the factory, and adjusted on the balancing machine. For front-engine rear-wheel drive vehicles, it is the shaft that transmits the rotation of the transmission to the final reducer, which can be several sections, and the joints can be connected by universal joints.
2. The drive shaft is composed of a shaft tube, a telescopic sleeve and a universal joint. The telescopic sleeve can automatically adjust the change of the distance between the transmission and the drive axle. The universal joint is to ensure the change of the angle between the two axes of the transmission output shaft and the input shaft of the drive axle, and realize the equal angular speed transmission of the two shafts.
3. Application for Heavy duty truck, buses, engineering machinery, mining machinery, petroleum machinery, railway machinery, port machinery, stationary and mobile diesel generator set power stations, Marine propulsion unit and auxiliary power unit, pump power units and other power units, automobile industry power ships.
Cummins DCEC QSB6.7 Construction Machinery Diesel Engine Parts Accessory Drive Shaft 3935646
Accessory Drive Shaft
Cummins QSB6.7 Diesel Engine
Truck, Tractor, Forklift, Loader, Excavator, Bulldozer, Generator, Marine, etc.
T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C and so on.
By sea, by air, by express, 1-3 days out of factory, 1 week time for express, 15 days for air, 30 days for sea/train
1. As for stock, we can provide sample
2. 24 hours online service
3. Provide PT Fuel System Agent service
4. OEM/ODM service and One-stop purchasing service
Since 1919, Cummins has proven the dependability of its products. You own the best engine. Whether you’re repaving an interstate, mining for copper, harvesting a thousand acres of wheat or running 80,000 pounds’ worth of cargo cross-country, you need performance and productivity. That’s why you bought Cummins-powered equipment in the first place.
Keep it running for years to come by using only the best parts. Genuine Cummins new or ReCon® parts are built to meet or exceed your engine’s original specifications for performance, reliability and durability. Choosing Genuine Cummins parts means less downtime, lower operating costs and better engine performance.