Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Attention new users! Pay attention to these matters when using the battery of the diesel generator set
May 20, 2022
The battery (battery) is the starting component of the diesel generator set, and it is one of the important conditions to ensure the smooth and successful start of each diesel generator set. Start running or stop in real time. If the battery power supply of the generator set is abnormal, it may cause the diesel generator set to fail to start and run normally.
Diesel generator set battery
The battery (battery) is the starting component of the diesel generator set, and it is one of the important conditions to ensure the smooth and successful start of each diesel generator set. Start running or stopping in real time. If the battery power supply of the generator set is abnormal, it may cause the diesel generator set to fail to start and run normally, so all users, especially new users, must pay attention to the following matters when using the battery of the diesel generator set.
1. The new battery is generally shipped as a random accessory. For the convenience of storage and transportation, the new battery of the diesel generator set does not carry electrolyte, and the user needs to add electrolyte before use. If it is a non-wet charge battery, the user should remember Charge first and then add electrolyte. Since the maintenance-free battery for Dingbo Power has already been filled with electrolyte and sealed at the factory, there is no need to add additional electrolyte.
2. Pay attention to the charging time. The first charging time of the new battery is within 4 hours, and it should be noted that the positive and negative poles cannot be connected incorrectly. The positive and negative poles of the diesel generator set battery are respectively connected with the positive and negative poles of the charger, and must be turned on at the same time. Exhaust cap, so that the gas generated during charging can be discharged smoothly.
3. During the charging process of the battery, it should be noted that the temperature of the electrolyte should not be too high (no more than 48°C), otherwise cooling measures such as reducing the current and increasing ventilation should be taken.
4. Users should develop the habit of frequent charging to ensure that the battery power is kept at full capacity at any time. Remember not to wait for the power to run out before recharging, so as not to shorten the battery life due to "deep discharge".
5. Do not turn the battery upside down when charging.
6. When charging a new battery, the user should choose to do it in a ventilated and open place. Do not cover the battery with any items. There should be no sparks or open flames nearby, because the battery will generate a certain amount of heat during the charging process. It may damage the charger and battery, or even cause a safety accident such as an accidental fire.
7. A fully charged battery should be recharged once a month if it is not used for a long time.
What is the reasonable speed range of diesel generator sets?
Cause Analysis of Diesel Generator Set's Undervoltage Fault Alarm Shutdown