Tel: +86 -27 -6712 7626
Diesel Generator sets
Diesel engine and parts
Reasons for non-circulation of generator set cooling
July 29, 2022
1. Diesel generator set pump failure. We have to check whether the function of the water pump is good. If the pump transmission gear shaft is found to be damaged over the limit, it means that the water pump cannot work and needs to be replaced for normal circulation.
2. Diesel generator set coolant level is too low or does not meet the requirements. The liquid level is too low will directly lead to the coolant temperature rise, so that the coolant does not circulate, coolant for 50% 50% softened water DCA4, does not meet the requirements, will lead to pipe blockage, rust in the pipe wall, so that the coolant no normal circulation.
3. Diesel generator set thermostat failure. Engine combustion chamber with thermostat, the purpose is to control the temperature of the engine combustion chamber. Thermostat must be opened at the specified temperature, which is conducive to small circulation. If there is no thermostat, the coolant can not maintain the circulation temperature, may produce low temperature alarm.
4. Diesel generator set cooling system mixed with gas, resulting in poor piping, the suction valve on the expansion tank. Exhaust valve damage also directly affect the cycle, at this time should often check whether its pressure value meets the requirements, suction pressure is 10kpa, exhaust pressure is 40kpa, exhaust piping is also an important reason to affect the cycle.
5. Diesel generator set radiator radiator blockage or damage. Cooling fan does not work or radiator blockage, coolant temperature can not be reduced, radiator corrosion, resulting in liquid leakage phenomenon, can also lead to poor circulation.
Diesel generator set radiator maintenance method
How to determine the oil leakage point of diesel generator sets